92% Success Rate for 2018!
Unfortunately, the medical interview is an imperfect system of screening for great future doctors. An hour of providing personal anecdotes and solving problems is nowhere near enough to determine medical success. It’s crazy when you realise that complete strangers within minutes, will judge whether you have what it takes to be a doctor! Some of our tutors who have worked as interviewers for medical schools have seen many amazing individuals with incredible interpersonal and empathy skills fail the interview due to a poor technique.
At MedAces, we provide you with
- the ability to structure responses that are logical, organised and understandable
- the ability to sell yourself without sounding arrogant
- the ability to tell a story that stands out and captivates examiners
- worksheets and homework booklets with real MMI questions
- medical school student tutors who are the top 1% of their cohort
- timed practice sessions that help you verbalise your internalised response
- rapport building techniques through body language, and vocal tone
- mental training techniques to remain calm and focussed
- access to our community of MedAces alumni